Our courses are specifically designed to make the training as informative and enjoyable as possible. All training is independent and covered by fully qualified instructors.
Managers, leaders, trainers, health and safety officers and anyone involved in health and safety training and/or procedures. This risk assessment training course will give participants the necessary information and skills to enable them to carry out a thorough and effective accident investigation..
The law does not expect you to eliminate all risk, but you are required to protect people as far as 'reasonably practicable'. We look at how to identify hazards within the workplace, recognise the risk and implement a control measure.
The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) imposes a general duty on employers, self-employed, employees, suppliers and owners of premises to ensure that their workplaces are safe and offer no risk to health.
At the end of this Accredited risk assessment training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify the key responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act (HASAWA)
- Explain the difference between Hazards, Risks, and Control Measures
- Identify what safety signs and Safe Systems of Work are within your workplace
- Identify the part accidents play within the risk assessment process
- Recognise the 4 corner of the Risk Assessment Process
- Demonstrate your understanding of risk assessments through practical exercises .
This is a one day course. Contact us via our form page, email [email protected]
or phone 01635 524681